HQ Issue

I currently have seen 2 problems with the HQ.

• It’s not possible to change the name of the HQ (you get the confirmation that the information is saved) but it will stay on the initial information you filled in.

• HQ is saying that it is open, but that it is missing one or more employees. Logistics Manager is assigned to HQ, and also Purchasing Agents are assigned. There are 3 desks and also all assigned. To the above people.

Maybe it’s not a BUG and more like something I do but it appears that everything is in place.

1 Like

Hello!

The first problem will be fixed in the next version.

Not sure about the second one, the “x is missing one or ore employees” notification shows when there’s at least one desktop not assigned

1 Like

Hi @Fouke,
the first bug is fixed now in Beta 1 (build 606).
For the second bug, this shouldn’t happen if all desks are assigned during the business hours. If it still happens, could you attach the savegame here? It’s located at %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Hovgaard Games\Big Ambitions\SaveGames (we just need the JSON file).

1 Like

I reported this issue using ingame bug issue reporter, but figured i’d mention it here as well.
This bug happend to me after i sacked ( replaced) my two mediocre purchase managers and hired two new ones, assigned the new ones to the empty desks, set up the contracts again and everything works fine except for the “HQ is missing one or more employees” message.

Also when i visited to check the HQ two of the desks where empty, however they are assigned in Schedule of the HQ
Thurlin Save Game.json (4.6 MB)

@Gerwanese Let’s get this set up in Github.

@Thurlin Thanks for finding the root cause!

1 Like

Hello! It seems that your newly hired staff is only assigned to mondays

OMG,…facepalm moment… my bad… :man_facepalming:

1 Like