Hotel/Inn

i think the hotel business is great, starting from players choosing buildings to buy or rent , turning into hotels, making certain facilities, and there will be ratings or feedback from visitors staying at the hotel.

31 Likes

Good idea!

2 Likes

Maybe something where instead of paying a deposit/rent on an entire apartment you can simply buy a 1 night ticket to a hotel/inn. I have 1.1k, want to pass some time with no benches around and the deposit on apartments are 2k. Not much I can do really because my car is far away because I took a taxi.

4 Likes

this sounds interesting to me also.
Maybe we can look at hotel (hospitality) as a business type too?
it is similar to other shops (like gift or clothing). you do not need to design a multi floor complex, just make a ground floor surface and then make all the internal layout like other shops.

it would be awesome

2 Likes

I would love to see Hotels in the game whenever too.

1 Like

@user6 hotels will be very cool!!

1 Like

Or maybe the game developers can create a side DLC expansion whereby we build a hotel and we build and furnish the hotel rooms and hotel facilities and then we manage the hotel and make money from the hotel.

Get a big truck, load it up with beds, TVs and fridges, drive to all your businesses and drop one of each item in it if it can fit it. You’ll hate the setup time of it but you’ll love not having to take a taxi or drive to an apartment each time you need to pass some time (Car is still an option but who wants the chance of that damn depression mood?)

I would love something like this along the lines of the DLC from Sims 3 where you could buy a property, build it to your and the guests liking, and make a killing off of it. Build up that resort empire!

Yesss

Hotel businesses could be pretty cool.

Maybe even an option for an AirBnB style office business where you could rent your spare apartments out.

1 Like

How to take a taxi please ?

You click on the taxi. Then you select the destination you want to go to.

I think the HOTEL suggestion might be an example of something that becomes a separate game within the game, and the time needed to develop that may be prohibitive when compared to adding new ideas to the existing structure.

I love the idea of the game going forward like that but I think it’s too big a step to be considering at the moment.

hotel was the first idea i had when playing

I think a Hotel type business would be awesome. You wouldn’t need to do a multi-floor system that might complicate the coding. Just have a ground floor where you could place a restaurant/bar, a check-in desk, a lounge and then you could have three room types: single, double, and suite. When you buy the building it tells you how many rooms total it has, or how many of each type it could support. I think this is a fantastic idea, most of the functionality and items already exist in the game.

Looking at my previous reply, 3 months later (after recent game updates) I do think a simple check-in facility for OVERNIGHT STAY would be helpful in the early game, especially if starting with ZERO FUNDS which I like to do.

That would mean that I don’t need to find a deposit for a flat in teh first week, and can keep working at the supermarket, as long as the fees for food and hotel don’t add up to more than a daily wage working. It would be a great slow-burner to build your career over time without perishing on the streets in the first few days.

I like this idea because then I wouldn’t have to worry about Happiness as much and/or wouldn’t have to commit to renting an apartment. And, it could only be a check-in and check-out process. Committing to staying another day or simply just leaving. Could have implications of the hotel being booked up and not being able to find a room too. :wink:

nice place of hotel … just sayin