Help us prioritize

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all enjoying Alpha 10 already. I’m still working through all the awesome feedback I’ve received from you. We really appreciate you taking your time to help us improve the game.

The team and I are already busy working on Beta 1. However, I want to take a second to make sure our focus is right.

So please let us know, based on Alpha 10, what currently matters the most to you:

• Improve performance
  • Add more content
  • Improve existing features/UI

0 voters

Thank you so much for your time!

@trust_level_0

1 Like

You Need to make ship truck from dealer to the warehouse. Now i Need to go with my car at the dealer.buy trh truck. Drive truck ti warehouse. Go running back at dealer and take my car.

1 Like

I Also suggest as you reach some sort of level to have possibility to buy online furnitures office desk. I cant loose time to go to buy office desk when i have 500.000 dollars

2 Likes

I understand what you mean now. We’ll look into that :slight_smile:

Excuse my English:

Just throwing it out there;

Perhaps, regarding the user’s problem, an additional figure could be created.

For example, the helper, the delegate or other types of figure who can physically take a vehicle assigned to them during the day to complete physical orders useful for the development of one or more shops.
So it would not be a question of truck drivers replenishing stock, but something similar.

In practice, a routine must be given to this figure every day, if there is a need. "Go there, buy this. Bring this here. Come back, buy this one and put it up this way’.

Otherwise, if there is no active schedule, it can be part of less demanding and critical work (e.g. supporting managers, etc.).

Personally, I am not a big fan of online purchases, they risk becoming too quick and damaging to the proper functioning of the game. Obviously this is just my idea anyway, which is not the reality of the situation. I’m sure the team would balance this factor as well.

I’m sure the user’s idea is very interesting, after all, having a company that allows you to make millions should also allow you to have free time and/or employees to physically do renovations or assembly of office furniture.

1 Like