Garage as a Service: Uploading Your Cars to the Cloud

Since we already have a tow truck service available on our phones, why not have another garage service accessible through our mobile devices as well? I own an excessive number of cars in the game, including cheap ones, luxury vehicles, and trucks for business purposes. However, I struggle to keep track of how many cars I actually have, let alone monitor their parking locations, which are usually scattered throughout the city.

Here’s the concept: a garage service on your phone.

1. Open the garage service, either within a contact app or as a standalone application.
  2. Request them to tow your car to their well-managed, spacious garage.
  3. You can store as many vehicles as you want, provided that you are willing to pay the necessary fees.
  4. Whenever you need a specific vehicle from this “cloud for cars,” simply ask the service to drive the selected car to a designated location, such as the General US.
  5. Relax and easily retrieve your car. Perhaps it could even integrate with EA 0.3’s upcoming personal chauffeur feature, allowing a hired driver to deliver the car for you.

That’s all. Please feel free to reply to this post and share your thoughts! Thank you.

Note: While English is not my native language, I received some assistance from ChatGPT for this article. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the language difference.