FPS Bug (hardware incompatibility?)

So simply this bug is quite annoying, i get around 150-200 FPS during the day but the moment it hits 19:00 I get 30-45FPS which is quite the insane drop, I can certainly say my specs are quite up to date and I can run this game quite well (or should be able to). I think my issue is actually a hardware incompatibility because I had stable fps on this game on my other build and it was much lower quality.
my old build was a gtx 1660ti, ryzen 5 2600, Corsair Vengence CL16-3000mhz and I also switched the cpu to a ryzen 7 5700g for about a month and the performance only increased.

On my New Build I have encountered an issue while monitoring my CPU, GPU clock and load. As soon as it hits 19:00 my CPU clock in this game bounces between 2000MHz-3000MHz which is alot lower than the usual 4900MHz - 5050Mhz my cpu operates at during the day time while playing this game and playing other games.

I think this is a hardware incompatibility so heres my specs:

1 Like

Hey!

The night time is definitely more expensive because of all the lights. However, the drop you see indicates something else is wrong.

Can you check what your CPU and GPU temperatures are, both for day time and night time (in-game)?

If you don’t have software for measuring, you can use HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID

1 Like

Here you go my Temps are operating normally my computer is water cooled, after the most recent update the performance has gotten even worse. dropping now to as low as 1.700MHz and my Cpu is OC to 5150MHz, During the Day the temp are about 5-10 degrees higher for gpu, Cpu 5-15 Degrees (Celsius).

1 Like

was there any cpu optimization updates on this game recently because it appears the problem solved itself.

2 Likes