Electric Cars / Charging Station

(Sorry for my english guys…)

i think Charging stations and electric cars are a good feature.
(or hybrids?)

Charging stations like “Gas stations” in Beta 4, build and sell energie.
(Buildable at parking lots maybe)

6 Likes

Might be a nice addition to the gas station! Another “product” to sell there! Would be cool if they add production into the game to sell them, and produce energy!

1 Like

But you play in a City, only Energie Generators could be Solarpanels :wink:
(On big Parking lods maybe)

1 Like

Maybe it’ll be a rabbit hole of sorts to set up :joy: solar farms as a business that would also power your charging stations would be awesome too!

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not :smiley:

1 Like

Adding in eclectic vehicles, but when charging for power, time skips ahead like TV, games, work, and sleep.

Filling gas in a car should also be on a time skip like mentioned above. It brings more immersion, since in real life filling up gas takes 5 minutes, and charging a electric vehicle could take 30 minutes-1 hour.

Fixing a car should also be a time skip. As of now filling up gas, and fixing a vehicle is instant.

The option to have supercharger stations like gas stations across the map. Electric vehicles would be silent when running, or have a low hum sound like real life counterparts.

The option for home chargers in spots in underground residential parking lots.

2 Likes

I just want to agree that E Cars should be available to buy including charging stations (parking slots). Furthermore, there should be E Scooter stations to rent across the city as well. :kick_scooter: It would be faster as running and a lot of fun for sure. :grin:

1 Like

I see Electric Scooter are listed as new vehicle on Roadmap EA 0.3 July. Thanks. :grinning:

1 Like

E Scooters are now available in the game but how many E scooters are hidden in the game? :thinking: Everytime I need one I don´t find one. :roll_eyes: