Food Delivery

Can we get a delivery option for food? Would be nice if we could call El Gato etc. and get food delivered into our fridge or some unlimited size box that can be deposited into any fridge.

17 Likes

Hey Big Ambitions fans !

Maybe we can add an “Uber Eats” system ?
If you want to buy some food, you must to go in a supermarket to buy it.
That’s ok, but if it’s 11pm, that’s very difficult to order some food or find a store who sells food.
So, I think it can be a very noice idea to just order food and have a delivery system, like we can already have with shops. But, here, the goal is to recieve his food in 1-2h max to an selected adress (like home).

What do you think about it ?

Thanks !

5 Likes

Soon, you’ll be able to buy from your own stores, so buying food at 11 PM should be ok.

2 Likes

This is true - although a food delivery service would still be cool!

2 Likes

+1 For Food Delivery…
For both the player stocking their fridge and selling food to others via an Uber Eats type game mechanic!

1 Like

While there have been advancements in food delivery services, such as door-to-door delivery or meal kits, currently, there is no widespread option available for delivering food directly into your fridge or an unlimited-size box. Most food delivery services focus on delivering prepared meals or groceries to your doorstep. However, some services provide freshly prepared meals delivered to your home, allowing you to store them in your fridge for later consumption.

I don’t know if it’s already been suggested or not.

We already have delivery drivers available for hire but not business like this. I will be very happy to have taxi Uber-like businesses to set up. It will be interesting also to be able to work like delivery driver. Also ability to link this company to spicific shop… For example you have fast food restaurant linked to your delivery service company you can see extra sells in the shop. Or linked to rival coffee shop or fast food restaurant. Or just set up your business purely only taxi-like.