From the Main Menu, if you start a new game or load an existing one, if the game crashes or lags forever at a certain percentage (most often 81% or 45%), it might be an issue with a DLL file used to make things run better with large game files.
The devs are working on a proper fix, but for now, if you delete the “lib_burst_generated.dll” file from the game, it seems that has helped the game load properly for many people!
- On steam, if you right-click on the game and go to properties, it will bring up a menu
- From there click on “Local Files” and then “Browse”
- That should bring up an explorer window for your computer
- In there, just search for: lib_burst_generated.dll
- And then delete that file when you find it!