Car stuck

My car got stuck and can’t move it because the AI blocked me in. My car will not move at all.

1 Like

@jhovgaard Shouldn’t that have been fixed in alpha 9? Maybe still some edge case where it isn’t.

@joshuad5839 Can you save the game in this situation and attach the savegame here?

1 Like

I looked through the folder and am unsure where to locate the savegame files. If you could direct me there I’ll upload it.

1 Like

On Windows, you can find it at:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Hovgaard Games\Big Ambitions\alpha9\
The AppData folder is hidden, so you either have to set the display options to show hidden files and folders, or you can type it manually in the address bar of your explorer:
grafik

1 Like

JDcarstuck.json (704.0 KB)

1 Like

This should fix it for you:
JDcarstuck.json (1.3 MB)

1 Like

Yep, that worked, thanks! Is there a simple fix so I don’t have to bug anyone when / if this happens again?

1 Like

Unfortunately not really that simple. I had to experiment with the values of the car location in the savegame. Let’s just hope one of the developers can find a solution for the issue and fix it soon.

1 Like

The last specific scenario was fixed, but I’m afraid we’ll have to reopen this issue a lot, until we get all of them :smiley:

1 Like

Closing this topic. Just report new bugs if the car gets stuck somewhere again. :slight_smile:

1 Like