Cant use delivery drivers

My delivery drivers are not showing up in “My Employees”, but they show up in the HQ Schedule. I cant use the delivery drivers by dragging in because there is no delivery driver it says.

2 Likes

I had this problem too, i filled the first page of employees then anyone new didnt show up. you need to hire the delivery drive for the warehouse, first make sure you buy a truck, then after you hire the driver for the warehouse they should show up and you can drag them onto the truck.

2 Likes

I tried that, and then it didnt work, so then I shut down the warehouse and office and made 2 new ones, and it worked. Then the entire game broke after, ecoview said i was making 0 dollars, and all my stores had to be cleaned, when they didnt because i have 100% cleaners on all of them

2 Likes

Hello! Could you please share a savegame?

1 Like

How do I do that David?

1 Like

The easiest way is to “Submit feedback” from inside the game (the button on the bottom left).
Just make sure you check the box to include the savegame and additional information, and please let us know in the comment that it’s you (just write “CoolGuy7” or similar so we know it).

1 Like

Ok, doing that right now!

2 Likes

@David That’s the savegame for you
kinda poggerss.json (6.3 MB)

2 Likes

Hello!

Here’s the savegame fixed. There was an error with the delivery drivers, should be fixed on the next patch. Before that patch, avoid hiring drivers to non-warehouse businesses.

Thank you for reporting it!

kinda poggerss.json (13.4 MB)

1 Like

How do I apply it back?

You have to copy it to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Hovgaard Games\Big Ambitions\alpha10\