Can't access warehouse vehicle from loading bay and guardrail blocks passage

Hey all, first post here but i think i noticed a bug,

1. When trying to unload cargo from a parked truck in your warehouse there is no issue, but when trying to load it up you cannot do so from the loading bay ( the back end of the truck marked with X ) but instead the player will move all the way to the front to load it from the side ( marked as O ), this issue is not there for the UMC desert which is parked next to my truck where you can load it up from the back no problem.

2. The forklift seems unable to access the storage of the truck and desert so i cannot use it to load them up which seeems odd?

(Are the metal bars at the end of the loading bay needed? Are you not supposed to be able to walk across the ramp for easy access ? )

1 Like

Hello,

I’m able to load the big truck from the back if I use the “manage storage” option instead of clicing on the truck for autostore. It takes more time though and this dosent work with the forklift.

With the Forklif I’m unable to load or unload the big truck from the back or from anywhere else. I do not try with other vehicule.

I chose to move my warehouse and I have A LOT of stock to move. I think I gonna wait for this problem to be fixed before I continue unfortunatly.

I chose to move my warehouse and I have A LOT of stock to move. I think I gonna wait for this problem to be fixed before I continue unfortunatly.

In case you didn’t know, you can use your Logistics Manager to assign your warehouse goods to be delivered to any of your buildings, including another warehouse. That’s by far the easiest way to move from one warehouse to another!

OMG thank you so much. I did not know that.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Imo the guardrail at the top of the ramp in the warehouse should be removed so we don’t have to run all the way to the entrance and then double back just to get in our vehicle.

3 Likes