Buy goods in your own store

Seems not possible at the moment to buy food in your own supermarket.
Would have been very convinient to be able to buy from your own shop.
Other supermarkets near my apartment are mostly empty for goods, I have the logisticks in order and want so shop there when hungry.

19 Likes

I was going to make a topic somewhat similar, and I saw this one, so I wanted to add to yours instead.

It is a bit tedious to have to run to a different store and stock up on food when I have it myself, doubly annoying when I have a warehouse with boxes of fresh food that are taunting me.

6 Likes

Being able to put a box of my own Fresh Food in my personal fridge would be great, both of efficiency and economy!

6 Likes

I will just paste what I wrote in my thread because it’s similar suggestion, but yeah, buying from own store would be cool too. Or even buying from wholesale the fresh/frozen food and putting it in fridge.

When I own a restaurant or any business which sells food or drinks, I would like to buy/use these drinks/food myself as the boss to fulfill my energy bar. Currently I need to go to restaurant next to mine if I want to eat even the same type of food or I cannot find a way to do this at my own place.

There could be an option to decide (as a boss) if we want to pay normal price (which we set in BizMan for customers) or pay just the market/wholesale price for the product itself.

I think the first point would be easy to implement because it’s just allowing to place order at our own business as a normal customer.

One more idea would be to be able to sit at a restaurant or any chair/bench, because now when we buy something we must eat it on foot while NPC’s can sit and eat normally.

1 Like

Two idea’s

1. Maybe switch to a “Customer Mode” just pretends the building/business is unrelated to the player. That might work, so that you can access the register to buy something.

2. Add a button to the “Start Working” Dialog with Customer/Buy Button which triggers the same as in other retail buildings. The latter would probably better UX

1 Like

Much needed, with the current broken NPC queue, it is impossible to buy from fast food restaurants near us.
It would be great to buy from our own store like in GTA V’s Burgershot.

Currently, I store a paper full of food(10) in all my vehicles to avoid this issue.

I go the route that adminazhar does and just stock food in all of my vehicles whenever I go shopping for it. I have noticed that on a bunch of the streams that I watch that one of the first complaints players have after finding out about the hunger meter is “Why can’t I use this box of fresh food in my fridge?”. Heck. If I could just add my house as one of the delivery stops with my logistics manager, that would be pretty nice. I am sure a great solution is already in the mix though.

EA 0.2 will be bringing “POS update: Allow buying products in player owned businesses”

1 Like

Closing as implemented.