Since the Early Access release is rapidly approaching, I decided to compile a list of bugs that I am aware of that still exist and /QoL features that could help
- Can’t type “F” while searching for businesses in the dropdown menus (if you type “F” it deletes whatever has been typed. Likely because “F” is the action key, I’m guessing).
- “Manage Inventory” sometimes doesn’t work randomly after longer play sessions (issue has happened on Pallets, Vehicles and Storage Shelves (Storage shelves in stores)
- Can assign multiple Logistics Managers to the same warehouse, allowing one vehicle to deliver without limits (Assigning multiple Logistics Managers to one Warehouse)
- If you buy a truck/van while the game is paused, and then unpause it, it freezes at a black screen after the “cut scene”. If you know where “save” and “main menu” buttons are from muscle memory, you can navigate out successfully, otherwise, you’ll have to crash out.
- You are unable to buyout an existing business if you own the building (Cannot buyout business if you own the building)
- Oftentimes, after calling the tow truck to take me to the gas station, when I try to move, the camera doesn’t follow me anymore (After Repair Shop, Camera doesn't follow car)
- Autopark will crash your car into your other car: (Autopark fail into another of your vehicles)
- The cash registers will use your bag of food as a “paper bag” (Food "paperbags" in handcart get eaten by Register)(An empty cash register and a bag of food)
- You can’t see your vehicle as you drive under the 2nd Ave Bridge (Issue: Traveling under Overpass)
- Some building entrances still trap the player by the outside door area (I tell people to “F2” each time it happens to ensure the devs locate each building that still has the issue)
- The fence at 1st Ave/7th St has no collider (No collider on Fence 1st Ave / 7th street)
- Wall at 3rd Ave/6th St has no collider (3rd Ave / 6th St Collider Box)
- The open area under the roof seems like it should be drivable, but its not at 2nd Ave/4th St (4th St / 2nd Ave Collider box)
- District overlays don’t extend over the roads to the buildings on the other side of the roads (District Overlays don't extend all the way)
- If you assign/change a Logistics Manager, it doesn’t update the smaller list version of the person’s name (Slow display update: Logistics Manager Assignment)
- No warning if a warehouse delivery to a retail store is unable to be completed. (https://forum.bigambitionsgame.com/t/no-warning-if-store-shelves-are-full/1433_
- The game doesn’t indicate how much real estate you own, (would be nice per district).
- The game doesn’t indicate how many employees you have (although you can see that by doing a “mass employee action” to everyone)
- Bizman Businesses should be searchable like in the newer dropdown menus
- It might be good to put the customer capacity of an object prior to buying/placing it, so you know how many to buy.
- Uncle Fred Objective to create Law Firm incorrectly identifies your new apartment as your office
- Uncle Fred claims he will pay your first month’s rent, but he only pays the rent for day 2.
- Uncle Fred should probably mention building traffic to the player “Without lots of traffic, you won’t have any customers”. It seems lots of new players don’t realize how important traffic is.
Roadmap indicates a future fix:
- Employee Benefits should hopefully fix: There is no warning before someone retires or resigns (other than manually watching their ages and satisfaction). The worst is when this happens to a Logistics Manager or Purchasing Agent and you have to recreate their imports/deliveries from memory.