Automatic driving option

This may be hard to implement do to pathfinding for vehicles. I guess it would need follow similar ways that the artificial cars use but not disappear if they are blocked.

6 Likes

This would be helpful - or maybe you could hire a personal driver employee that does the same function, so you get the feature but still have to pay for it.

7 Likes

This would definitely be helpful. I think an Auto park feature as would be a nice touch also… Countless times I’ve driven across town to pick up supplies and the business closed seconds before, because I was trying to parallel park and not get a ticket. Then again, I guess that’s fairly realistic.

3 Likes

if you are like me you probably have a hard time with parallel parking. I don’t drive or park cars in real life and don’t have the coordination to park perfect. I always go front or back first but have no idea when to turn the wheel. and even if i got the wheel turned the correct way i end up driving to far one direction. its trial and error i get parked decent. more space i have to work with the better. about 3 to 5 car lengths are easiest spots for me.

1 Like

The Luxury Car has auto park I believe.

1 Like

I think how it would be best implemented would be working towards it, for example you need a certain amount of money and could pay for the technology for your car to auto park like the luxury car or add that and “auto drive” but tbh I think it should be exclusive to certain vehicles like a vehicle similar to a tesla or something like that.

2 Likes

I was just thinking that this would be a great thing to have, glad I’m not alone. Even if it’s just like the taxi cabs and you just get in the back of your car and it fast travels you there pretty much. I guess not necessarily auto drive but that or a personal driver.

2 Likes

I just realized that the game already has car AI’s rn (maybe not pathfinding tho), I think it would be fun to be able to buy a car that drives itself to wherever you wanna go (It would of course be expensive).

3 Likes

I had the same thing while driving in game

I created an account here to suggest this! Tesla cars / cybertruck that has FSD(Full Self Driving) and it could fast travel you like the taxis do! Would be a great feature IMO!

This is a very unique game for starters. One thing that could be improved is the traveling system. Maybe you can update it where you can fast travel with the map. Also, the cars so also be automated to move along a path or fast travel to a building of the players choosing.