Alpha 8 is now available!

4 Likes

I like the new features so far. One question, how do we assign a cleaner to a store? We can recruit them, but how do we get them to clean the store? Is this available now, or a coming feature?

I am asking, because with the increased traffic the stores are filthy before closing time.

2 Likes

I would also like to know (I’ve liked it) as it’s a bit of a pain to go to the store every day to clean. I also think that the store max occupancy limit should be increased, as I noticed that 15 still leaves a bit of room, and I immediately saturated this limit with just 1 store shelf.

1 Like

Already alpha 8. looking forward to more from you all. I be spending time in game off and on now and through christmas and new year. like to see a game going through these stages of development. Jonas games are the dream jobs i wish i had the ambition for when i was younger.

1 Like

I like the new features. Really had fun testing this alpha. The new trees make the city a lot more attractive.

Looking forward the alpha 9.

2 Likes

Loving the new york vibes, this games progressing great!!! A huge congratulations to the team!

1 Like