Mall / More than 1 business

I think it would be awesome to be able to have more then 1 business in a single store.

being able to have a florist and giftshop as 1 would be awesome!

thoughts?

6 Likes

I do hope they will use the ‘elavator’ to allow multiple floors like in SC.

5 Likes

Good day. First of all, I would like to thank you for such an amazing game that I have about 50 hours on and I still have a lot to discover and do. I would like to suggest that there are more objects in one building, as it is in reality. For example, a shop on the ground floor. Office on the first floor. Apartments on the next two floors. High-rise buildings could have more offices or more apartments depending on the type of building.

4 Likes

Be able to access multiple levels of building each with it’s own designation (office, retail, residential). Maybe the first level can be a retail store and above it is a living/ office space.

5 Likes

some premises has 2 levels for rent, if we can such premises in a 75 square metres building, it will be a boost for a main headquarter set up.
there will be a stair case inside the building and left mouse click on it will transfer character to the second level of the building.

on 1st floor (ground level) you can have retail rental, and floors above that can be office rental.
two different one inside one building.

Maybe I’m off topic but we can already sell flowers and gift in the same store/ business. I’ve made a store (supermarket) where I sell flowers, gift, food, clothes, wine, cigars and jewels.

Multiple floors or separate stores in the same building would be great, kind of a mall.

You’re right - you can sell anything in one store! But I think this topic is more about having multiple stores like a mall, like you were saying!

2 Likes

Mall:

1. You can purchase and freely modify the size and location of the interior shops.
  2. Different companies will discuss details with you and move into your mall.
  3. The shops that move in may request a rent reduction.
  4. You can choose to charge daily rent or take a commission split.
  5. The shops that move in will choose their own location, but you can request them to move to a specific location.
  6. You can request shops to move out. When you have enough funds to purchase a mall, it does not mean that you will make a huge profit. It can actually consume your funds.

Competition and negative effects of the mall:

1. Malls will compete with each other, and details will affect the flow of people.
  2. The mall can set up an activity area, and you can choose mall activities such as performances and singers, which will affect the flow of people to you and your neighboring competitors.
  3. The activities in the activity area will be graded and can have negative effects.
  4. The popularity of shops will have a direct impact.
  5. Accidents in neighboring areas outside the mall can affect the flow of people.
  6. If a fire occurs in the mall, you will need to pay a high maintenance fee.
  7. You can install or set up some measures to prevent this, but it is not 100% effective.
  8. Shops have requirements for foot traffic, and insufficient foot traffic may cause a wave of shop closures.

Here are some additional suggestions:

1. You can request your logistics driver to deliver anything to any property at any time. (Reason: I bought some things and put them in the warehouse, but I can’t get them to the new store.)
  2. Arrange logistics to send items back to the warehouse or to any property.
  3. Shelves can be classified to store items (more than one category).
  4. Transfer goods between warehouses.
4 Likes

We want to create several types of stores in one big store.
In fact, we can just make them, but we can have supermarkets, jewelry, florists, and gift shops together, but even if we put them and coffee shops and fast food together, customers will take their own food and not even sit in a chair to eat.
It would be nice to be able to do these things.
A kind of sign. ‘This is fast food,’ so from here to here you do fast food moves.
From here to here, it’s a flower shop, so you pick it out and bring it to the cash register.

Also, I’d like you to fix the AI where customers don’t bother to check out once and come back to try to leave the store.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

It would be nice to be able to create a store similar to Walmart or Target, where the player can sell just about everything. Of course, for balancing reasons I think the player should be limited to 4 or so different departments in one store.

An example of a store:

In store fast food restaurant (similar to how Sam’s Club or Ikea has a food court)
Clothes department
Food department
Jewlery Department

i love this game and tried to make a shopping mall as a guard for a mall it would be cool to have shopping malls that you can buy and put your own businesses in or rent a spot in a mall.

1 Like

Any roadmap ideas on combining businesses together? This might already a functionality in the game that I haven’t found out about yet…

Would love to have multiple businesses in one. Like having a coffee / gift shop that sells coffee, but a section of the store also allows for gift shopping.

A jewelry store, and on the other side is a clothing boutique. Separated by an archway.

Maybe even a clothing store that sells coffee.

Etc etc.

1 Like

It suddenly hit me, it would have been awesome with a shopping mall - where we can put several shops under the same roof :slight_smile:

1 Like

We can build a mall for our own shop or rent empty lots. We can have a cinema etc.

1 Like