Contacts Sorting/Favorites

Searching for a contact by recent message is sometimes a struggle, especially when the order constantly changes and you have a bunch of unhappy employees you’ve fired.
adding a “address book” tab would solve this issue with style, also reflecting our real life phones :slight_smile:

4 Likes

sort by import export , friends and family . stuff like that

1 Like

A way to pin a certain ammount of contacts to the top of the page or some other better option.

1 Like

I would appreciate having two lists of contacts to look through: one for my employees and one for the businesses I have contacted. Yes, I could delete those employee threads entirely, but sometimes it’s helpful to know what their demands have been and seeing if one can shave off a few dollars here and there. Having multiple employees’ threads appear in my inbox for demands/wants, interfering with the businesses I need to call for marketing, deliveries, etc. gets tedious when scrolling through all the individual bubbles. Or at least some form of simplification of the messages app to one that makes it easier to reach the businesses I need to call since employees only text you about new demands they have (like a search function).

1 Like